This blog is a follow up to: "My Own Bullying Experience". The only bullies that won't be mentioned are ones in which there have been no changes since the last blog.
The woman with the autistic child
While she has done ALOT in the past, as of now, she has left me alone. She's improved a bit in how she treats others and how she is over all. I hope she continues to do so. If she does, she can be the type of person people would love to know and have as a friend. I think a large par
This blog will be about my hysterectomy, events leading up to it, and how things have been since.
The last 10 years up to December 1, 2018.
Starting around 10 years ago, my menstrual cycles began to become abnormal. Sometimes I would skip a menstrual cycle (loved that). Sometimes my menstrual cycle would last twice as long. Sometimes it would be only 3-4 days but VERY HEAVY. The cramps I would get would be VERY painful. Sometimes to the point that all I did was rest during my pe
On June 19, 2018 I went out on a date with someone I had been talking to for awhile. He seemed nice and had been patient. So I figured "why not?". He decided on a late lunch and a movie.
He stopped at a Golden Corral in an area of town that was less than favorable. I asked him politely why he didn't go to the one that was close to me. He simply said " I couldn't". He was getting frustrated as he was looking through his wallet. When I asked if everything was okay, he got a little snip
While portions of this blog will be similar to my blog regarding bullying tactics, it will be quite different. I will delve into various types of actions and behaviors that bullies engage and participate in. Not everyone who participates in the actions below is a bully, but all bullies participate in many to all of them.
The false claims of "harassing, doxxing, stalking kids" and/or being a pedo. When a bully resorts to false claims of someone being: into child porn (sending/receivin
Dating has changed ALOT over the years. Alot of people do the online dating thing. Sign up for a profile, chat, meet, etc. The point of this is to exercise some cautions when it comes to online dating. I can't tell anyone what to do or how they should handle things, but what I can do is explain how I handle things while giving my opinion.
1. Unsolicited nudes: If anyone sends me nudes, they get blocked instantly. NO RESPONSE. Much of the time, people who send nudes without asking or after a
In August of 2006 Pluto was demoted and no longer considered a planet thanks to the IAU.
Now here's a a few things from an old news article that warrant some attention: Pluto Demoted: No Longer a Planet in Highly Controversial Definition
How convenient! When there were so few astronomers available, Pluto's planetary status was put to vote. At that...less than 5% of the world's astronomers had the chance to vote. I call, FOUL!
So since "Pluto is not a planet" beca
I have autism and have been getting bullied by the same people, their friends, and close associates for the past few years.
I had spoken about my bullying experience in a Periscope video. I took it off of Periscope because someone thought it was funny to enter there with a name similar to someone else in an attempt to blacken their name. Apparently me blocking the fake account doesn't erase the chat for others. Because the person being mocked is recently deceased, I removed it and m
1. “They’re all the same person”: An accusation so very commonly used by a bully when their victim has friends. Especially if they aren’t so easily frightened away.
2. Accusing the victim of the very things they are guilty of: Often done so the bully can place the guilt elsewhere and look less guilty to the public eye.
3. Claims to have proof of some sort, but delays in showing it: Usually done to buy the bully time in order to have proof created to their own
When it comes to bullies and bullying, everyone has their own way of coping. I will share some of the ways I cope. Perhaps they can help others.
1. Never respond to a bully or someone approaching you on behalf of a bully. Just like the Miranda Rights, anything you say can and will be used against you.
2. Don't give any attention to anything posted or said by a bully. Any reaction you give, will likely be used against you to discredit you.
3. Live your life. A bully's goal i