Jump to content
Der Wille Zur Macht
Sign in to follow this  
Captain VG

2020 Tokyo Olympics Reportedly Postponed

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Sweet Pea said:

I knew it to. Why not postpone it a few months? Why a year?

Anyone who has to ask that question needs to look at current events to see why. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dark Raider Sophie said:

Anyone who has to ask that question needs to look at current events to see why. 

They could delay it until maybe September or October, right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Supergirl said:

2021 Tokyo Olympics. So another year. Better safe than sorry.

Not that it's any of our concern. A good friend of ours left the Olympic movement in 2018. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dark Raider Sophie said:

Not that it's any of our concern. A good friend of ours left the Olympic movement in 2018. 

Too out there. I get it Unpredictable. Delays, molestation accusation. Crazy gymnasts (Gabby D) that act as if they make the sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Supergirl said:

Too out there. I get it Unpredictable. Delays, molestation accusation. Crazy gymnasts (Gabby D) that act as if they make the sport.

That pretty much sums it up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sweet Pea said:

They could delay it until maybe September or October, right?

Summer Olympics needs to be in the summer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...