Der Wille Zur Macht

MCU Phase 6 Will Begin With Fantastic Four, End With Avengers The Kang Dynasty and Avengers Secret Wars

12 hours ago, Goldenforce772 said:

Hard pass on this. You know why I'm avoiding superhero media like the plague. I can sum it up in two words: Agent Zero. 

Same reasons. Also it's how Marvel treats fans talking about their movies after the fact. 

njTAG43.jpg

1 hour ago, Supergirl said:

Same reasons. Also it's how Marvel treats fans talking about their movies after the fact. 

That's equally disgusting. I have NEVER had any use for Marvel. They were scum from the very beginning. It's only in the last few months that DC has gotten just as bad. 

• Like 1

ainaree

On 7/25/2022 at 12:44 AM, Goldenforce772 said:

That's equally disgusting. I have NEVER had any use for Marvel. They were scum from the very beginning. It's only in the last few months that DC has gotten just as bad. 

Remember when Marvel posted and mentioned that for 2 weeks no one is to discus details of the movie? This as referring to Avengers Endgame.  Our own @Avenger K mentioned one thing about the movie. A part that was no big deal. A part seen in previews. She got blocked by the Marvel  Twitter page. Also she got a ban letter from Regal.

4JwEnhc.jpg

3 hours ago, Samus Aran said:

Remember when Marvel posted and mentioned that for 2 weeks no one is to discus details of the movie? This as referring to Avengers Endgame.  Our own @Avenger K mentioned one thing about the movie. A part that was no big deal. A part seen in previews. She got blocked by the Marvel  Twitter page. Also she got a ban letter from Regal.

Hence why Marvel is such trash. 

ainaree

On 7/24/2022 at 10:30 AM, Goldenforce772 said:

Hard pass on this. You know why I'm avoiding superhero media like the plague. I can sum it up in two words: Agent Zero. 

Marvel movies bring out the worst in some people. I remember when Avengers Endgame came out. Marvel was shaming people talking about their favorite parts for the first month. 

AJW7ieu.jpg