Der Wille Zur Macht

Stalked By My Doctor 6

Susie Q

I've got one:

Dr. Beck finds himself taking refuge in Las Vegas, Nevada -- after all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? While on the run, he catches the eye of three college-aged girls (Paris Smith, Autumn Noel, and Josie Totah) minding their business. One of them has degenerative heart failure, providing Beck the perfect opportunity to make her his next victim to hit on.

But interfering with his plans are a couple of criminals (Mehcad Brooks and Jessica Morris) with sins much worse than his and a cop (Ashlynn Yennie) hot on their tail. With even more hurdles to overcome, Beck is determined to come out on top as the true victor of his story. Will he succeed in his goal?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, DesertFox said:

I've got one:

Dr. Beck finds himself taking refuge in Las Vegas, Nevada -- after all, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? While on the run, he catches the eye of three college-aged girls (Paris Smith, Autumn Noel, and Josie Totah) minding their business. One of them has degenerative heart failure, providing Beck the perfect opportunity to make her his next victim to hit on.

But interfering with his plans are a couple of criminals (Mehcad Brooks and Jessica Morris) with sins much worse than his and a cop (Ashlynn Yennie) hot on their tail. With even more hurdles to overcome, Beck is determined to come out on top as the true victor of his story. Will he succeed in his goal?

I LOVE your idea because I can see Mehcad Brooks as a villain. Mainly because of his role in season 2 of Desperate Housewives. As for Josie Totah, I've seen her in the new Saved By The Bell. GORGEOUS.

• Like 1

4JwEnhc.jpg

On 9/13/2022 at 5:56 AM, Samus Aran said:

I LOVE your idea because I can see Mehcad Brooks as a villain. Mainly because of his role in season 2 of Desperate Housewives. As for Josie Totah, I've seen her in the new Saved By The Bell. GORGEOUS.

Thanks!