Der Wille Zur Macht

NBA 2K23 MyTeam removes contracts and improves classic modes

Samus Aran

NBA 2K23 MyTeam removes contracts and improves classic modes

“We’ve implemented a number of highly requested changes to MyTeam this year that were top of mind for our community, including the removal of contracts, along with the addition of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op that allows players to team up with friends for the first time ever to test their skills in Co-Op 3v3 online gameplay”, said Erick Boenisch, VP of NBA development at 2K and Visual Concepts.

Fans should be pleased.

The $250,000 MyTeam Unlimited Tournament also returns this year for each console generation. Players must reach the Emerald Tier in the new Unlimited before the first GameDay on October 15 to participate. The finalists will be brought to an in-person setting to crown the $50,000 Console Champions, and the $200,000 Grand Champions.

Another thing fans might like.

• Like 4
  • Thx 1

4JwEnhc.jpg

I just made my preorder.

• Like 1

"Don't be so surprised; this is the power of will, a fundamental power that exists within everyone. What you are witnessing is simply your perception of it. And you know what? Perception and pain are but one and the same. So... go ahead... Feel my pain for yourself!"

On 8/26/2022 at 8:47 PM, Goldenforce772 said:

The big prize is the MYNBA mode, which now allows you to play in different eras of NBA history.

Which era is your preference?

"Don't be so surprised; this is the power of will, a fundamental power that exists within everyone. What you are witnessing is simply your perception of it. And you know what? Perception and pain are but one and the same. So... go ahead... Feel my pain for yourself!"

On 8/26/2022 at 8:47 PM, Goldenforce772 said:

The big prize is the MYNBA mode, which now allows you to play in different eras of NBA history.

Does that include a full roster of all teams in each era?

IiLbBda.jpg