Der Wille Zur Macht

Twitter's NewSwedish: Serial Harasser And Swatter

Samus Aran

It all started when I tweeted I was watching Return To The Blue Lagoon. A user named "Kelly89381747".

wQal776.jpg

Then they send a tweet to "NewSwedish" to come after me. All over me watching a movie that's been watched by millions and still gets watched.

4pw9niE.jpg

"Kelly89381747" continues on.

tuOHEpf.jpg

Now here is "NewSwedish" softly encouraging for the police to be called on me. Since I've committed no crime, yeah that would be swatting.

KCrc3uU.jpg

My friend @Supergirl spoke up defending me and called out a deleted tweet that "NewSwedish" posted saying that someone should swat me. I was about to wonder if maybe "NewSwedish" was meaning something she and "Kelly89381747" were talking about. It looks that way if you look at prior tweets, but I think that soft hint at swatting from earlier had a double meaning she's trying to mask solely as something she spoke of with "Kelly89381747" earlier. It doesn't just mean that now. That AND a soft encouragement to swat me. All made obvious by referring to me as pedo filth.

88zQSWK.jpg

A DM that "NewSwedish" sent me. I don't believe her. Sorry, not sorry.

0qPUjV0.jpg

Also, because of this I actually DID get swatted. While "Kelly89381747" was referring to me as a pedo for watching Return To The Blue Lagoon, it wasn't  her that had me swatted. While what she said was wrong, I will not blame her for something she didn't do. The guilty party is someone that took "NewSwedish" seriously.

"NewSwedish" has a history of harassing multiple people. While I do not like that " AmberHeardHouse" has had those I know harassed, I do see she is legitimately being harassed by "NewSwedish". I see multiple people being harassed by "NewSwedish". All one has to do is look at "NewSwedish" timeline to see it. "NewSwedish" is even harassing "Kelly89381747". I could take awhile to list everyone "NewSwedish" is harassing, but that would take too long. Just look at her Twitter timeline.

"NewSwedish" has even had some people falsely labeled as pedophiles. Atleast 2 or 3 from what I see.

For those that have been or are being harassed by "NewSwedish", I encourage you to not interact with her. Just report her and don't fall for the scare tactics.

People like "NewSwedish" that engage in this level of harassment should have their Twitter accounts suspended.

All this because I watched a movie, seriously? Or could it be because "NewSwedish" is an Amber Heard fan that holds such abnormal hatred for Johnny Depp and his fans. I don't like Amber Heard, but you don't see me harassing and bullying Amber Heard fans.

EDIT (updated on 9/12/2022 at about 1:50pm)

UPDATE#1: An update by @Angie M regarding NewSwedish posting her own kid on social media and labeling someone as a child doxxer because they point that out.
https://www.derwillezurmacht.com/topic/5773-twitters-newswedish-serial-harasser-and-swatter/page/2/#comment-38403

Edited by Samus Aran
Posted an update under EDIT.
  • Like 9
  • Thx 1
  • OMG 2
  • WTF 2

4JwEnhc.jpg

Something is very wrong with New Swedish. I've checked out her timeline. She always seems to have an agenda or reason to harass and push people to getting what she wants. She acts as if she is some superhero. She isn't. I see more false accusations and photoshopped picture on her account than truth. 

• Like 5

njTAG43.jpg

6 hours ago, Supergirl said:

Something is very wrong with New Swedish. I've checked out her timeline. She always seems to have an agenda or reason to harass and push people to getting what she wants. She acts as if she is some superhero. She isn't. I see more false accusations and photoshopped picture on her account than truth. 

She's a wannabe pedohunter.  Real pedohunters don't work like how she is. I know because I use to be one.

• Like 4

DnNyShT.jpg