Der Wille Zur Macht

PrivateArrxw: Obsessive Stalker And Bully

Samus Aran

I was going to include this with the thread @Angie M started regarding "AmberHeardHouse", but this has become a separate issue. But for some background information, I'll link a few posts below.

On August 27, 2022, @Keri Johnson posted this regarding "PrivateArrxw". She tried to make @Angie M look obsessed with "AmberHeardHouse" just for speaking up about the bullying she's caused.

On Saturday September 3, 2022, I posted this. "PrivateArrxw" joined these forums to demand I remove the post @Angie M made. I also point out how and why the post wasn't edited.

Now let's fast forward to today.....

Apparently the girl, "PrivateArrxw", that harassed me and others, decided to create a Twitter account just to harass and threaten me. Now I'll address each false claims.

1. Falsely accusing me of posting messages that she, herself, posted here using the account she created. For one, when a member signs up here an admin cannot post under or log into the member's account. Also i the same IP is seen on more than one account, both accounts are temporarily suspended until reviewed.

2. Accusing me of attacking the pro-choice and Amber Heard communities. I never did that. Not liking Amber Heard and being prolife is not attacking either community.

3. She claims I lied about her encouraging @Mandy Girl to kill herself. Nope. "PrivateArrxw" made a post her making crude jokes about her brother. She also did the same and about @Mandy Girl on Twitter. hence why "PrivateArrxw' Twitter got suspended. If she did nothig wrong, she wouldn't have been suspended for "hateful behavior" and "encouragement to commit self harm".

4. She keeps going on "karma will strike", over and over. She acts innocent like she was wronged well, innocent people don't make threats of any kind. Saying "karma will strike" over and over, is a threat.

cmEnJ7E.jpg

While this "PrivateArrxw" is being obsessive and is mad her behavior got exposed and lies not believe, I'll be moving on and enjoying my life. At most I might post an update here, if need be, and that's it. If that. If I do, it will be a simple speak my peace, post, and move on.

EDIT (updated 11:02pm ET on 9/7/2022)

Update#1: Sign Up Attempt.

https://www.derwillezurmacht.com/topic/5774-privatearrxw-obsessive-stalker-and-bully/?do=findComment&comment=38330

Edited by Samus Aran
Added update under EDIT.
  • Like 7
  • Thx 1
  • LMFAO! 1
  • WTF 3

4JwEnhc.jpg

4 minutes ago, Samus Aran said:

I was going to include this with the thread @Angie M started regarding "AmberHeardHouse", but this has become a separate issue. But for some background information, I'll link a few posts below.

On August 27, 2022, @Keri Johnson posted this regarding "PrivateArrxw". She tried to make @Angie M look obsessed with "AmberHeardHouse" just for speaking up about the bullying she's caused.

On Saturday September 3, 2022, I posted this. "PrivateArrxw" joined these forums to demand I remove the post @Angie M made. I also point out how and why the post wasn't edited.

Now let's fast forward to today.....

Apparently the girl, "PrivateArrxw", that harassed me and others, decided to create a Twitter account just to harass and threaten me. Now I'll address each false claims.

1. Falsely accusing me of posting messages that she, herself, posted here using the account she created. For one, when a member signs up here an admin cannot post under or log into the member's account. Also i the same IP is seen on more than one account, both accounts are temporarily suspended until reviewed.

2. Accusing me of attacking the pro-choice and Amber Heard communities. I never did that. Not liking Amber Heard and being prolife is not attacking either community.

3. She claims I lied about her encouraging @Mandy Girl to kill herself. Nope. "PrivateArrxw" made a post her making crude jokes about her brother. She also did the same and about @Mandy Girl on Twitter. hence why "PrivateArrxw' Twitter got suspended. If she did nothig wrong, she wouldn't have been suspended for "hateful behavior" and "encouragement to commit self harm".

4. She keeps going on "karma will strike", over and over. She acts innocent like she was wronged well, innocent people don't make threats of any kind. Saying "karma will strike" over and over, is a threat.

cmEnJ7E.jpg

While this "PrivateArrxw" is being obsessive and is mad her behavior got exposed and lies not believe, I'll be moving on and enjoying my life. At most I might post an update here, if need be, and that's it. If that. If I do, it will be a simple speak my peace, post, and move on.

This PrivateArrxw cares only about herself and herself alone. She wants her whole world to revolve around her. I really do appreciate you not letting bullies like her get you down. The whole world is littered with bullies, not just ones online.

• Like 2
  • Super Like 1

1 hour ago, DesertFox said:

This PrivateArrxw cares only about herself and herself alone. She wants her whole world to revolve around her. I really do appreciate you not letting bullies like her get you down. The whole world is littered with bullies, not just ones online.

I know her well. @Samus Aran will live her life as this bully stays obsessed. 

I've notice so many vile bullies from the Amber Heard community lately. It's driving away decent supporters. 

• Like 4

pdq16iE.jpg

Membership join attempt. Obvious it was "PrivateArrxw" for 2 easy reasons.

1) I remember the location she had on her now suspended Twitter profile "PrivateArrxw".

2) The sign up name matches the display name of the Twitter she used to harass and threaten me earlier.

Proof of sign up attempt. I redacted all but start and finish of IP address. I have the unredacted versions, for evidence purposes, in case she continues her harassment and stalking.

YNOtuHe.jpg

Ontiile.jpg

ZeuOvli.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thx 1

4JwEnhc.jpg

37 minutes ago, Samus Aran said:

Membership join attempt. Obvious it was "PrivateArrxw" for 2 easy reasons.

1) I remember the location she had on her now suspended Twitter profile "PrivateArrxw".

2) The sign up name matches the display name of the Twitter she used to harass and threaten me earlier.

Proof of sign up attempt. I redacted all but start and finish of IP address. I have the unredacted versions, for evidence purposes, in case she continues her harassment and stalking.

Pooreq8.jpg

agHf1Bu.jpg

7UEpWr6.jpg

If she keeps this up, you can file a complaint with her internet service provider. The more evidence of her harassment and threats, the more likely she will be denied service.

• Like 1

njTAG43.jpg