Der Wille Zur Macht

Missb***h1969: The Drama & False Accusations

Angie M

The harassment from friends of NewSwedish continues. Missb***h1969 falsely accuses me of following someone out to get her. What's with NewSwedish and those attacking people for her? The ones they attack are accused of being out to get them or following someone that is.

SD6tThp.jpg

This Missb***h1969 attacks me out of nowhere! She doesn't even try to be decent. She could have mentioned the person in question and asked if I was following them. She didn't. 

I was able to check Missb***h1969's Twitter profile. Lots of raging. Apparently she said something racist and upset people.

0cGSuTK.jpg

AjV0iX0.jpg

ETWjsD3.jpg

Now I know which account she was referring to. I never followed it. I retweeted and liked a few things it posted calling out NewSwedish on her sh*t.

The only thing on theghostofzero that I saw about Missb***h1969 was it calling her out on some racism.

From what it looks like above, it looks like Missb***h1969 was being very antagonistic and trying to provoke. I was going to ask her about it, but decided against it when she came after me in DMs. I didn't feel like dealing with a raging fit.

• Like 6
  • WTF 1

pdq16iE.jpg

I remember you telling me about her a few times. From what you've previously told me, I thought she was a descent person. But what she showed you yesterday, I have my doubts. I even took a look at her profile before she deactivated it. She came across as very hostile.

She says her life is in jeopardy and mentions a Go Fund Me that has her real name that's been shown on some account on Twitter. If someone is after her, why even put her real name on anything in public view? Especially a Go Fund Me which can be shared all over. Why not use a fake name and just say "for safety reasons"?

• Like 3

JvI1wzT.jpg

A few things stick in my mind regarding this that do not add up.

1) Missb***h1969 says, upon her Twitter timeline, that someone is trying to kill her and is after her. That's something not even her friends can deny. She says she is afraid and in hiding. Well then, why put her real name and picture along with a Go Fund Me that can easily be shared? She could have used a false name. Good people would understand if she just said something simple like "Due to safety concerns".

2) Missb***h1969 kept ranting on her timeline yesterday and pointing out stuff said by this account she said was endangering her and her kids. That only puts her more out there and makes it more likely she would be found. If she is afraid of being found, why do that?

3) Missb***h1969 goes on and on on her Twitter timeline saying she is being doxxed. A Go Fund Me, which is meant to be shared to get help, being shared is not doxxing. She went on and on about it impressing that it was. I saw this thegroundofzero account sharing an image of the Go Fund Me. What was shown was what was on the Go Fund Me page, which, as I said.....Go Fund Mes are meant to be shared and sharing one is not doxxing.

4) Why talk about pieces of her personal life that can make her identifiable if she is hiding from someone?

5) She kept her Twitter profile public for awhile yesterday while ranting. If I was afraid someone would find me as yesterday was happening, I'd have made my profile private for awhile. and talked about it in DM, out of public view.

I can go on, but I've more than made my point. Alot doesn't add up.

• Like 1
  • Super Like 1

4JwEnhc.jpg

2 hours ago, Keri Johnson said:

I remember you telling me about her a few times. From what you've previously told me, I thought she was a descent person. But what she showed you yesterday, I have my doubts. I even took a look at her profile before she deactivated it. She came across as very hostile.

She says her life is in jeopardy and mentions a Go Fund Me that has her real name that's been shown on some account on Twitter. If someone is after her, why even put her real name on anything in public view? Especially a Go Fund Me which can be shared all over. Why not use a fake name and just say "for safety reasons"?

I honestly thought she was a good person up until yesterday. If she pointed out an account I was following that she said was endangering her or her family, I would have taken a look to see if I was. The next step would have been to check out the profile based on her claims if it was endangering her or her family, I'd have unfollowed. If not, then I'd tell her it isn't endangering her or her family and ask why she thought it was. She never gave me a chance to talk or to listen to me. I've been a victim of violence before and I always gave people a chance to explain themselves.

• Like 2

pdq16iE.jpg

1 hour ago, Samus Aran said:

A few things stick in my mind regarding this that do not add up.

1) Missb***h1969 says, upon her Twitter timeline, that someone is trying to kill her and is after her. That's something not even her friends can deny. She says she is afraid and in hiding. Well then, why put her real name and picture along with a Go Fund Me that can easily be shared? She could have used a false name. Good people would understand if she just said something simple like "Due to safety concerns".

2) Missb***h1969 kept ranting on her timeline yesterday and pointing out stuff said by this account she said was endangering her and her kids. That only puts her more out there and makes it more likely she would be found. If she is afraid of being found, why do that?

3) Missb***h1969 goes on and on on her Twitter timeline saying she is being doxxed. A Go Fund Me, which is meant to be shared to get help, being shared is not doxxing. She went on and on about it impressing that it was. I saw this thegroundofzero account sharing an image of the Go Fund Me. What was shown was what was on the Go Fund Me page, which, as I said.....Go Fund Mes are meant to be shared and sharing one is not doxxing.

4) Why talk about pieces of her personal life that can make her identifiable if she is hiding from someone?

5) She kept her Twitter profile public for awhile yesterday while ranting. If I was afraid someone would find me as yesterday was happening, I'd have made my profile private for awhile. and talked about it in DM, out of public view.

I can go on, but I've more than made my point. Alot doesn't add up.

All excellent points.

• Like 1

pdq16iE.jpg

I took a peek at Missb***h1969's profile for the past hour. It took 5 minutes to see several tweets where she mentions details about her life. She has said she is hiding from someone, but why mention personal details about her life, especially her children?

Another thing that caught my attention was this long thread she posted. Screenshots below.

ZKlBTxZ.jpg

0q4Q0gl.jpg

qJG2sZh.jpg

I have alot to say in regards to this thread.

Most of those that reached out to her with support, did so by going by what they saw at face value. She said she was being doxed and her personal information being shared. Alot of survivors of violence will see that and not ask questions beyond showing support. It can be good, but also bad. I checked into everything. It's highly suspicious that this Missb***h1969 says she wants to stay hidden but mentions little details about her life and her kids' lives in open public Twitter space. Also that she put real information on a Go Fund Me that she created. It is a fact that Go Fund Me accounts are meant to be shared. Why out her real info on a Go Fund Me knowing that? Not one person that blindly went to her offering support asked that.

She goes on about being judged for who she follows. That's very hypocritical for her to say considering how she treated @Angie M. She just attacked her in DM. She could have been a decent human being and mentioned the account she said she was following then asked why? She didn't try. For all she knew she could have followed back someone that followed her. Also Missb***h1969 could have made a mistake. Not once did Missb***h1969 even try to be decent to @Angie M. She chose to assume the worst and cast her off as garbage. I also get the impression that if someone follows someone she seems a danger that they're very suspect. Let's touch that, shall we? How about how Missb***h1969 posted her own personal info on something that is known and expected to be shared.

I am not one to degrade or demean a survivor of violence, but Missb***h1969 should not have put her personal information on something intended to be shared. If she had no idea, then I would understand her plight. Even my 5 year old son understands Go Fund Mes get shared.

The only one that put Missb***h1969 at risk was a mistake she made. One she's blaming others for.

What bothers me about Missb***h1969 is how she acts as if someone can't possibly care about survivors if they didn't come to her aid and be on her side. That's rather a crude mentality to have. It's also very demeaning to other survivors. She also showed that with the DM she sent @Angie M.

The impression I get from Missb***h1969 is if someone doesn't fall in line to her, they either aren't a survivor or are worthy of scorn. She is at fault for that impression. If she doesn't like it, perhaps she should consider treating all people better, not just particular ones for whatever reasons she chooses.

Towards the end of her thread, I can see she is referring to NewSwedish I've read about and checked out, whose behavior is also suspect. That which I will get into in that post.

The point I am making here is that Missb***h1969 seems to think she has the right to dictate what makes a survivor a real survivor. She doesn't. She has no right and no business treating people the way she has. What angers me is seeing how Missb***h1969 treated @Angie M over her own misunderstanding and epic failure to be an adult. I know @Angie M was not following theghostofzero Twitter account. But even if she was, Missb***h1969 has no business dictating who someone can or can't follow. She treated @Angie M as if following an account she perceives as bad, that anyone following it has bad intentions. The only involvement @Angie M had with that account is retweeting points made about NewSwedish and calling her out on a few lies.

IN my opinion, Missb***h1969 owes @Angie M a huge apology for how she approached her, how she treated her, and the bullsh*t she fed to her followers about her to get her targeted.

Missb***h1969 posted her own real info on a site so widely known that's meant to be shared. Instead of being decent enough to own her faults and mistakes, she attacks others, tries to get others bullied, and rages on and on in a very hostile way. I firmly believe she overdramatized and exaggerated alot. Her very actions show it. Those that can't see it, are likely those that don't look beyond what is shown for all sides. 

Edited by Officer Nolan
  • Like 3
  • Super Like 1

Y1Gqymb.jpg

2 hours ago, Officer Nolan said:

I took a peek at Missb***h1969's profile for the past hour. It took 5 minutes to see several tweets where she mentions details about her life. She has said she is hiding from someone, but why mention personal details about her life, especially her children?

Another thing that caught my attention was this long thread she posted. Screenshots below.

ZKlBTxZ.jpg

0q4Q0gl.jpg

qJG2sZh.jpg

Most of those that reached out to her with support, did so by going by what they saw at face value. She said she was being doxed and her personal information being shared. Alot of survivors of violence will see that and not ask questions beyond showing support. It can be good, but also bad. I checked into everything. It's highly suspicious that this Missb***h1969 says she wants to stay hidden but mentions little details about her life and her kids' lives in open public Twitter space. Also that she put real information on a Go Fund Me that she created. It is a fact that Go Fund Me accounts are meant to be shared. Why out her real info on a Go Fund Me knowing that? Not one person that blindly went to her offering support asked that.

She goes on about being judged for who she follows. That's very hypocritical for her to say considering how she treated @Angie M. She just attacked her in DM. She could have been a decent human being and mentioned the account she said she was following then asked why? She didn't try. For all she knew she could have followed back someone that followed her. Also Missb***h1969 could have made a mistake. Not once did Missb***h1969 even try to be decent to @Angie M. She chose to assume the worst and cast her off as garbage. I also get the impression that if someone follows someone she seems a danger that they're very suspect. Let's touch that, shall we? How about how Missb***h1969 posted her own personal info on something that is known and expected to be shared.

I am not one to degrade or demean a survivor of violence, but Missb***h1969 should not have put her personal information on something intended to be shared. If she had no idea, then I would understand her plight. Even my 5 year old son understands Go Fund Mes get shared.

The only one that put Missb***h1969 at risk was a mistake she made. One she's blaming others for.

What bothers me about Missb***h1969 is how she acts as if someone can't possibly care about survivors if they didn't come to her aid and be on her side. That's rather a crude mentality to have. It's also very demeaning to other survivors. She also showed that with the DM she sent @Angie M.

The impression I get from Missb***h1969 is if someone doesn't fall in line to her, they either aren't a survivor or are worthy of scorn. She is at fault for that impression. If she doesn't like it, perhaps she should consider treating all people better, not just particular ones for whatever reasons she chooses.

Towards the end of her thread, I can see she is referring to NewSwedish I've read about and checked out, whose behavior is also suspect. That which I will get into in that post.

The point I am making here is that Missb***h1969 seems to think she has the right to dictate what makes a survivor a real survivor. She doesn't. She has no right and no business treating people the way she has. What angers me is seeing how Missb***h1969 treated @Angie M over her own misunderstanding and epic failure to be an adult. I know @Angie M was not following theghostofzero Twitter account. But even if she was, Missb***h1969 has no business dictating who someone can or can't follow. She treated @Angie M as if following an account she perceives as bad, that anyone following it has bad intentions. The only involvement @Angie M had with that account is retweeting points made about NewSwedish and calling her out on a few lies.

IN my opinion, Missb***h1969 owes @Angie M a huge apology for how she approached her, how she treated her, and the bullsh*t she fed to her followers about her to get her targeted.

Missb***h1969 posted her own real info on a site so widely known that's meant to be shared. Instead of being decent enough to own her faults and mistakes, she attacks others, tries to get others bullied, and rages on and on in a very hostile way. I firmly believe she overdramatized and exaggerated alot. Her very actions show it. Those that can't see it, are likely those that don't look beyond what is shown for all sides. 

Very well spoken and said. You made many good points. 

• Like 2

pdq16iE.jpg

3 hours ago, Officer Nolan said:

ZKlBTxZ.jpg

0q4Q0gl.jpg

qJG2sZh.jpg

My big question is if she is so scared someone will find her, why out her real info on a site that is meant for massive sharing? 

bllt1qx.jpg

If this woman is in hiding, why is she so open with her personal details? Seriously, come on! She doesn't want to be found but puts her real info on GoFundMe, which is known by everyone as something that's shared all over the damn place.

Oh and why does this girl b***h at @Angie M accusing her of following someone she doesn't follow, but says nothing when her two friends Transwomyn and AmberHeardHouse do follow?

Here's the damn receipts!

https://archive.ph/ijU1n

• Like 1

oN0IAzX.jpg