Der Wille Zur Macht

Amber Heard Deletes Her Twitter Account

I do not like it when people mess with my friends. This b***h clicked like on multiple tweets attacking @Samus Aran, @Mandy Girl, @Goldenforce772, and @Keri Johnson. Most of her recent likes were of tweets attacking and degrading anyone that wasn't singing the f**king praises of the whole f**king mask sh*t show. She even liked a tweet calling some Power Ranger Ciara woman too ugly to be a woman. She even thought it was funny to like tweets calling a Serina Vincent an ugly c**t that should never have been on Lost Galaxy. She also liked tweets saying Amber Heard would have been better.

• Like 1

SHP8369.jpg

4 hours ago, Negan said:

I do not like it when people mess with my friends. This b***h clicked like on multiple tweets attacking @Samus Aran, @Mandy Girl, @Goldenforce772, and @Keri Johnson. Most of her recent likes were of tweets attacking and degrading anyone that wasn't singing the f**king praises of the whole f**king mask sh*t show. She even liked a tweet calling some Power Ranger Ciara woman too ugly to be a woman. She even thought it was funny to like tweets calling a Serina Vincent an ugly c**t that should never have been on Lost Galaxy. She also liked tweets saying Amber Heard would have been better.

Once I read this statement, I had to stop and tell myself, "time out here." I'll start off by saying that no one on our side wants anything to do with Amber Heard. Having said that, I'm scratching my head at this notion that on top of the fact that Heard tried to screw Johnny Depp, and not in a good way, either, she then turns around and takes shots at our team and the stuff we like. In the case of the attacks on Ciara Hanna and Cerina Vincent, it's clearly obvious as to why such attacks took place. Those two ladies have class. Lots of it. Heard does not. Also, the fact that she's a mask nazi comes as no surprise to me. That puts her in line with Lotz, Bassinger and Cameron, all three of whom are poor excuses for human beings, if you even can call them that. Amber Heard is clearly a waste of DNA, and her behavior shows it. 

• Like 1

vanguard-bluelt

15 hours ago, Negan said:

No one Power Rangers Lost Galaxy was before I was born, but my mother's DVDs is how I watched it. For anyone to suggest Amber Heard would have been better than Cerina Vincent, is a crime against humanity. Amber Heard liking those tweets shows how full of herself she really is.

10 hours ago, Admiral Dakota said:

Once I read this statement, I had to stop and tell myself, "time out here." I'll start off by saying that no one on our side wants anything to do with Amber Heard. Having said that, I'm scratching my head at this notion that on top of the fact that Heard tried to screw Johnny Depp, and not in a good way, either, she then turns around and takes shots at our team and the stuff we like. In the case of the attacks on Ciara Hanna and Cerina Vincent, it's clearly obvious as to why such attacks took place. Those two ladies have class. Lots of it. Heard does not. Also, the fact that she's a mask nazi comes as no surprise to me. That puts her in line with Lotz, Bassinger and Cameron, all three of whom are poor excuses for human beings, if you even can call them that. Amber Heard is clearly a waste of DNA, and her behavior shows it. 

Amber Heard being gone from Twitter improved the app by far. But her liking tweets degrading others is so Amber of her.