Der Wille Zur Macht

PayPal has become an episode of Black Mirror: Elon Musk

Samus Aran

In talking with TFP, Sacks argued that PayPal, under the leadership of current CEO Dan Schulman, is trying to cash in on the woke culture movement by banning people with opposing views.

Paypal looks very unappealing right now.

In October, the firm also controversially introduced $2,500 fines for users that “promote misinformation” or material that presents risks to “user safety and wellbeing,” both of which were defined under ambiguous terms.

On Oct. 11, PayPal then promptly walked back that policy and attributed it to an internal error.

However, some skeptics believe the policy has been quietly snuck back into the company's user agreement and acceptable use policy.

One of my neighbors wrote a blog about how the COVID vaccines affected her. She even stated she isn't telling people to not get them, but encouraging them to report side effects so those making them can improve upon them. PayPal fined her $2500.

One thought comes to mind. What if you post something. Paypal doesn't like it and they label it misinformation.

• Like 3

4JwEnhc.jpg

2 hours ago, Samus Aran said:

Paypal looks very unappealing right now.

One of my neighbors wrote a blog about how the COVID vaccines affected her. She even stated she isn't telling people to not get them, but encouraging them to report side effects so those making them can improve upon them. PayPal fined her $2500.

One thought comes to mind. What if you post something. Paypal doesn't like it and they label it misinformation.

This is why I yanked my PayPal very recently.

• Agree 1
  • LOVE 1

ainaree