Der Wille Zur Macht

Amber Heard settles defamation case with Johnny Depp for $1M

Samus Aran

Amber Heard settles defamation case with Johnny Depp for $1M

Amber Heard has agreed to pay Johnny Depp $1 million to settle his defamation claim against her, a source familiar with the deal told Fox News Digital.

That abusive woman is getting off easy! She really need to be forced to pay the original amount and attorney fees for both sides.

"After a great deal of deliberation, I have made a very difficult decision to settle the defamation case brought against me by my ex-husband in Virginia," she wrote on Instagram Monday. 

She knows she lied and can't win. VICTORY FOR JOHNNY DEPP!

"It’s important for me to say that I never chose this. I defended my truth and in doing so my life as I knew it was destroyed," the statement says.

She destroyed her own life with her lies.

"The vilification I have faced on social media is an amplified version of the ways in which women are re-victimized when they come forward. Now I finally have an opportunity to emancipate myself from something I attempted to leave over six years ago and on terms I can agree to."

She does not speak for all woman or victims. SHE IS THE ABUSER.

Heard added that the deal imposes no restrictions on her ability to talk about the case or the disintegration of her marriage. 

Watch this abuser tell more lies.

"I have made no admission, this is not an act of concession," she wrote. "There are no restrictions or gags with respect to my voice moving forward."

TRANSLATION: "I can slander Johnny Depp all I want!"

"Even if my US appeal is successful, the best outcome would be a re-trial where a new jury would have to consider the evidence again," she wrote of her decision not to pursue her appeal. "I simply cannot go through that a third time."

TRANSLATION: "People know I lied. I will just make myself look worse. I can't have more truth exposed."

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • LOVE 1

4JwEnhc.jpg