Der Wille Zur Macht
Sign in to follow this  
Samus Aran

R.I.P "LauraOfTheLight"

11 hours ago, Kathy p said:

This is a really nice & genuine tribute

Samus is a really cool person. She likes to do stuff like this for people.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Avenger K said:

Samus is a really cool person. She likes to do stuff like this for people.

Thanks and I do because I value life and like doing nice things for people.

• Like 3

My heart goes out to all those who knew her. I never got a chance to know her beyond seeing her timeline on a few occasions. She seemed very positive and upbeat. I never would have guessed she was sick. It seems she did her best to hide it to try and keep her positive outlook on life. That takes a strong individual.

• Like 3

I never had a chance to get to know her, but seeing all the love pouring out for her, I am guessing she was a good person. Condolences to all whom she knew.

I know this is for only condolences and well wishes, but I thought I would point out the below. The main reason is because some vicious people chose to manipulate Laura against Samus. Some have even tried to photoshop DMs to make it look like Samus tqalked trash her. Samus wouldn't talk trash about anyone. Those that use Laura's memory to attack others are nothing but low lives.  should be very ashamed of themselves for the manipulation.

https://www.derwillezurmacht.com/blogs/entry/3-my-own-bullying-experience/

Some people have chosen to approach this woman I knew that was almost always very upbeat and positive. They made it look like I said and did things I would never do. She sent me an upset DM on Twitter and just stopped talking to me. That which I do not hold against her, but rather those whom have lied and manipulated her. I would have tried to talk to her, but I decided to wait on that in hopes one day she would see those people that pulled that bs, as the problem. Plus I wanted to give her space and didn't want to do to her what those people did... which was bombard her with stuff and push. Sadly that moment will never come because she recently passed away. Since she has, alot of those she knows have given condolences.

It's been 6 months since she passed away. I'm going to share some of the tweets I found of people mourning her.

5uxIxR4.jpg

m3xiOkD.jpg